Monday 4 March 2013

6 months and counting......

I'm getting married..... In 6 months...... And I am far from being ready to wow my family and H2B in my beautiful dress! I officially cannot stand to look at myself in a mirror and I need to do everything in my power to change this.
So while on a shopping trip today I spied the new weight loss book by Paul McKenna, 'Hypnotic Gastric Band', on sale so I decided, why the the hell not. I have about 3 stone I need to shift which in reality should be easy but I'm more in need of an attitude adjustment which is what I'm hoping this book will provide.

I will be documenting on this blog my weight loss progress as we get closer to my wedding day. I will most likely also share some sneaky pics and tips of my wedding arrangements too, just cuz I can :-)
I appreciate any tips tricks and motivational comments you guys might be able to provide and I hope to come out of this the other end a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment